Wednesday

Test on Chapter 4

Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know my thoughts on the test. I thought that this test was not hard at all, but I have to admit that it was a little bit tricky on some questions. I was expecting the test to be harder-er than what it actually was. I think that the review or practice problems that Professor Okafor provides us are very helpful, it is an excellent review for the tests. I would like to hear opinions on the test from other people in the class. Thankyou very much.

Thanks,
Yasiel Hernandez

1 comment:

chemistry 1045 said...

I agree that the exam was easier than expected. I am disappointed that I missed some pretty simple questions which hurt my grade though. It really is about how much you practice the material. With more individual and class effort, I know we can all help each other do well.
Manuel Contreras